Hello Community,
I admit I am lost when it comes to my question.
I am attempting to display a JQL result inside an issue in Jira.
Just as one can add customfields to an issue I would like to add the results of a JQL search inside an issue in Jira.
My Use-Case is having a sub-task and somehow displaying all issues of a type I call (test plans). These issues do not necessarily belong to this sub-task. But nevertheless I would like to display them inside the issue itself. It is for tracking purposes. I am aware this can be put into a dashboard of some sort, but the use-case is displaying them inside the issues themselves that way the users do not need to click around since there is crucial information displayed in these sub-tasks themselves.
I searched online for any guidance but found none.
I would greatly appreciate any help/guidance on this item!
Thank you for your time!!
-Roberto