Good day. Our company has the following problem: for example if I create a new document and insert a picture, the picture disappears after about to days. Do you have any solutions for that?
Hi Gavric, if you say that clearing the cache resolve the issue then this is a caching issue. To help us troubleshoot this issue, can you provide some information:
Best regards,
Ana
.
Most oft he users are affected
Accross the whole Confluence instance
Confluence Cloud
Dear AnaHow is the situation with our problem ? Have you found a solution?
Best regards Karlo
Hi Karlo,
I'll take over on this case from Ana.
I see we had some Media API issues around the time that you reported the problem, but it is since resolved, so if you're still having the issue it may be something else.
Kind Regards,
Shannon
Dear Shannon,
How is the situation with our problem ? Have you found a solution?
Karlo
Hello, Shannon,
I wait for three weeks for an answer and I would know on the 17.11.2017 how the situation is.
Best regards,Karlo
Gavric,
Apologies, I wasn't receiving notifications for some reason.
We will need to have a look at the Cloud instance for you, but it will require a support ticket.
I went to look for the Cloud account associated with your email, but I was not able to find one.
I will proceed in creating the case for you, and you can provide the URL to me there.
Kind Regards,Shannon
Hi Gavric
Was your question answered? I am having the same issue.
Kind regards
Dips
@Dips Narayan,
Welcome to Atlassian Community. It's nice to have you!
Issues such as this can depend on the current version of Confluence Cloud itself, as well as the specific site that it's affecting, so it's hard to say what might be the cause of the issue if you are experiencing it on your own site.
In Gavric's case, we helped them to clear the Confluence cache, and asked to send us any examples if the issue persists. We didn't end up hearing back from Gavric, so it's likely the issue resolved on their end.
As this thread is from 2017, a lot has changed since then with the Cloud environment. My recommendation is to contact the Cloud Support team directly. They can have a look and find out what's causing your issue.
Let me know if you have any trouble.
Regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.