Noticed the issue this morning......- when you open an issue the scroll bar (to scroll down an issue) is missing- icons in the lefthand sidebar are missing to (not showing/not working)
As of this morning I cannot scroll down/up in an issue i have opened.
Submitted a ticket:
https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-320086
Hi Everyone,
This is a rather old thread. While the original post did link to an incident where this happened for a limited number of Jira Cloud sites 2 year ago, that specific issue has since been resolved. As such I don't believe that much of the other suggestions in this thread will be helpful for other Jira Cloud users that might experience this.
For the other users that have found this thread more recently and are using Jira Cloud, I would instead suggest creating a technical support request at https://support.atlassian.com/contact select your product as Jira, platform as Cloud (if you're using Cloud as this original post was), and then be sure to enter your URL of your Atlassian Cloud site. This will allow our Cloud support team to assist you and better understand if the problem is being caused by some setting in the Cloud environment.
Additionally we would welcome you to create a new community question should come across a similar problem in the future.
Thanks
Andy
I'm seeing exactly the same thing. JIRA is pretty much unusable at the moment.
In our company this error occurs also, but is limited to some users, not to all.
The JS-Console shows this error message:
batch.js?locale=en-US:35 Uncaught Error: jira/projects/sidebar/component missing jira/projects/data/WRM at l (batch.js?locale=en-US:35) at u (batch.js?locale=en-US:35) at s (batch.js?locale=en-US:35) at window.require (batch.js?locale=en-US:38) at batch.js?acjsFiveVersionEnabled=true&agile_global_admin_condition=true&devsummary=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&jira-nps-enabled=true&locale=en-US&nps-not-opted-out=true:sourcemap:135l @ batch.js?locale=en-US:35u @ batch.js?locale=en-US:35s @ batch.js?locale=en-US:35window.require @ batch.js?locale=en-US:38(anonymous) @ batch.js?acjsFiveVersionEnabled=true&agile_global_admin_condition=true&devsummary=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&jira-nps-enabled=true&locale=en-US&nps-not-opted-out=true:sourcemap:135VM1240:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'ExpansionManager' of undefined
We also use Jira Cloud.
Received the following notification through Atlassian:http://status.atlassian.com/incidents/tx4tlhctntjk
JIRA sidebar and scrolling through JIRA issues not functioning correctlyIncident Report for Atlassian
Additional info added: 29-05-2018https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/jira-agile-boards-not-displaying-scroll-bar-779158968.html
this just started happening to me and a coworker today. He on a Windows PC, using Chrome and IE.. me on a Macbook, using Chrome and Firefox.. all latest builds, both did a cold reboot and still no scrollbars.. but only when viewing a ticket.. all other pages within our spaces are working fine..
They have this issue again.
I'm also getting this issue on Jira cloud. Tried Chrome and Opera - same problem. Rebooted PC, hasn't solved it. Can't follow the instructions for the darkside features either because we use Jira cloud.
Strange am the only one facing scrollbar issue in my Team. Tried with IE, FF, and chrome. Rebooted my system also doesn't work.
Followed the link to the ticket Eric raised, which lands on a blank page.
There was a link telling me I can no longer raise bug tickets there, and had to navigate to another page. Clicked that
Searched for the 'scrollbar' issue. Found this page https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/jira-agile-boards-not-displaying-scroll-bar-779158968.html
Went back to my Jira and suddenly my scrollbar is back.. Not sure if you guys fixed it, or if the link above somehow cached some resources I needed? - Just posting this info in case it's part of the solution
Hi, I am facing the same issue when open any jira tickets/story then scroll down not working on Chrome(version 66.0.3359.181)/Firefox(58.0.2).
I also have a user with that problem at the moment. Works when switching to old JIRA design.
Hi! I am facing this issue right now....anyone else experiencing this? thanks!
I tried opening the ticket in FireFox, Chrome, and IE....not working.
I am getting the same thing
I found a temporary work around....see if it works for you.
If you can get to the customer view and then click on the ticket number, then it opens up the ticket with the scroll and you can edit.
One way to get to this view is through the email that is generated and it's a link towards the bottom that says "View Request".
well, the issue is back again
Just started seeing this a few moments ago
Same. I don't think our JIRA instance was updated, so I suspect Chrome has pushed some code that breaks JIRA scrolling.
Interestingly, Incognito mode does work.
Same issue for me here, using Jira Cloud with Google Chrome.Scrolling doesn't seem to work on the issue sidebar. The Kanban board I can scroll up and down however.The Issue sidebar always starts on the Attachment button active for me now, even though it shows the Details, Description and part of the Comments (for as far as the unscrollable windows shows)
Cache and page cookies have been cleared.Also, I have disabled Google Chrome's smooth scrolling features to see if it made any difference but alas it doesn't.
Something I noticed in the devtools though:
The resource <URL> was preloaded using link preload but not used within a few seconds from the window's load event. Please make sure it has an appropriate `as` value and it is preloaded intentionally.The resource <URL> was preloaded using link preload but not used within a few seconds from the window's load event. Please make sure it has an appropriate `as` value and it is preloaded intentionally.The resource <URL> was preloaded using link preload but not used within a few seconds from the window's load event. Please make sure it has an appropriate `as` value and it is preloaded intentionally.The resource <URL> was preloaded using link preload but not used within a few seconds from the window's load event. Please make sure it has an appropriate `as` value and it is preloaded intentionally.The resource <URL> was preloaded using link preload but not used within a few seconds from the window's load event. Please make sure it has an appropriate `as` value and it is preloaded intentionally.The resource https://jira-frontend-prod-us-2.us-west-2.prod.public.atl-paas.net/assets-brotli/async-attachment-panel.80df15290324fcb4f2b6.7.js was preloaded using link preload but not used within a few seconds from the window's load event. Please make sure it has an appropriate `as` value and it is preloaded intentionally.The resource https://jira-frontend-prod-us-2.us-west-2.prod.public.atl-paas.net/assets-brotli/async-editor-view.64babbad05a980079e8d.7.js was preloaded using link preload but not used within a few seconds from the window's load event. Please make sure it has an appropriate `as` value and it is preloaded intentionally.The resource https://jira-frontend-prod-us-2.us-west-2.prod.public.atl-paas.net/assets-brotli/async-comment-reactions.3d9a4115cba5a167a4ad.7.js was preloaded using link preload but not used within a few seconds from the window's load event. Please make sure it has an appropriate `as` value and it is preloaded intentionally.The resource https://jira-frontend-prod-us-2.us-west-2.prod.public.atl-paas.net/assets-brotli/async-issue-view.73c8c5c48f9cf01755ff.7.js was preloaded using link preload but not used within a few seconds from the window's load event. Please make sure it has an appropriate `as` value and it is preloaded intentionally.The resource https://jira-frontend-prod-us-2.us-west-2.prod.public.atl-paas.net/assets-brotli/async-rapid-board-issue.0cc95d82db4839e9a612.7.js was preloaded using link preload but not used within a few seconds from the window's load event. Please make sure it has an appropriate `as` value and it is preloaded intentionally.
These warnings popped up when I clicked the icons for Details, Description, Comments and Attachment. The buttons (as the warnings suggest) don't do anything whatsoever.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.