JIRA hangs at system startup page (http://localhost:5050/startup.jsp?returnTo=%2Fdefault.jsp). The progress bar stop always at 99% if i refresh the url also.
I am installing JIRA software on my Windows 10 machine. It hang always at the step "Enter the license". So. I restarted the JIRA service and go to urlhttp://localhost:5050, hangs me at http://localhost:5050/startup.jsp?returnTo=%2Fdefault.jsp after loading addons and hand at 'System startup' (99% may be at progress bar).
I am installing JIRA using Windows intallation wizard setup.
(Database: Postgresql, jdk 8.*)
Kindly help to resolve this issue.
Thanks,
What does the log say it is doing?
As per log, plugins load is success, database connection and all success and finally it tells JERA instance is ready and use the web url. But, the browser looks handed and the progress bar shows aproximately 10% remains. I am installing JIRA 7.4.3 with Postgresql 9.6. Is it due to Java version issue? I am using jdk8.0.3.
But what does the log say it is doing? What are the bottom few lines? Is it not writing anything? Any errors?
Hi Nisheed
The KB below might be helful for this case:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/jira-hangs-at-the-startup-page-937890815.html
Cheers
L.F
@nisheednair How did you solve this? Did you investigate further?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.