Hello,
I'm running JIRA 7.2.1 on an Ubuntu Server VM. Every time I need to restart the VM, or even just restart JIRA I find that JIRA will not restart the first time. I need to stop and start JIRA several times before it will actually come up. Looking through the atlassian-jira.log file I find hte first error encountered with the plugins is:
2017-08-24 08:44:03,378 JIRA-Bootstrap ERROR [c.a.p.osgi.factory.OsgiPluginInstalledHelper] Cannot determine required plugins, cannot resolve bundle 'com.atlassian.jira.plugins.workinghours'
2017-08-24 08:44:08,151 JIRA-Bootstrap ERROR [c.a.p.osgi.factory.OsgiPlugin] Detected an error (BundleException) enabling the plugin 'com.atlassian.jira.plugins.workinghours' : Unresolved constraint in bundle com.atlassian.jira.plugins.workinghours [107]: Unable to resolve 107.0: missing requirement [107.0] osgi.wiring.package; (&(osgi.wiring.package=com.atlassian.crowd.embedded.api)(version>=5.0.0)(!(version>=7.0.0))). This error usually occurs when your plugin imports a package from another bundle with a specific version constraint and either the bundle providing that package doesn't meet those version constraints, or there is no bundle available that provides the specified package. For more details on how to fix this, see https://developer.atlassian.com/x/mQAN
I can see roughly what this means, but I have no idea how to fix it. Could someone provide guidance on this please?
Thank you.