I have created JSD Project and then change the Workflow (not edit) completely with other statuses. when i go to
Request types Customer permissions Portal settings Email requests Customer notifications Satisfaction settings Knowledge base SLAs Automation
it display the pop message "This service desk project has configuration problems and may not work as expected."
How to fix this error
A field may be missing from the screen that is necessary for the ServiceDesk request form.
Solution:
<JIRA_base_URL>/rest/servicedesk/1/servicedesk/{Project_Key_Goes_Here}/precondition
Source:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Desk-questions/How-should-I-locate-the-error-details-in-JIRA-Service-Desk/qaq-p/682424
If this has been triggered by a workflow change, then it's likely that your new workflow does not take account of the service desk functions around "with customer/with you" flags. Check over the workflow / request configuration section of the SD admin.
Not clear what u want to say. Pls elaborate it step by step.
See the workflows part of https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/configuring-request-types-and-workflows-732528910.html
I suspect the changes you've made to your workflow have broken the JIRA to Service desk workflow mappings, so you need to re-do them.
go to Project settings>summary>click on the Permissions>Scheme
Configure the permission based on your project workflow.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.