As a product manager, I need to see labels when looking at a list of bugs so that I can more easily group them together when prioritizing a master backlog of bugs.
Background
I keep a prioritized list of reported issues as sub-bugs within a master bug so that I can keep bugs seperate from stories in my backlog. When we sprint plan we move then from the master bug list to a sprint bug as sub bugs, so that, again, we can keep issues seperate from stories.
In my master bug, I have the ability to change the sequence order of sub-bugs so as to prioritize them and bring them in to sprints when appropriate. We can also estimate then in this format.
Optimizing on the system, we also organize/detail bugs through labels which serve as keys to indicate system components, general customer impact level, general business impact value, how the issue was identified (customer suppoprt, QA team, e] other please explain), etc.
In the issue search, I can see the full details of every sub-bug in the master bug backlog by searching for "parent = <master bug key>", but there appears to be no way to sort by sequence in the current search.
When I look at the master bug, I can see all of the sub-bugs in sequenced order, but can't see labels in this view.
Help.