I've just installed JIRA Software and Jira Agile (v. 7.4.3) and installed JIRA Service Desk v. 3.64. Everything is installed on CentOS 7 and both have been installed from command line (SCP'ed the binaries to the server, and installed them from the command line).
Everything shows up as installed on the "Versions & Licenses" page, and I've made sure my user (admin) has access to Jira Service Desk by being in the right group etc. Googled for hours without finding anyone experiencing this, which I find odd.

I can't find Service Desk in the top menu, and I'm not able to create a new project/service desk, since it *only* shows "Software" and "Business". I'm able to change the project type to Service Desk later, but that doesn't make it a real service desk.

Apologies for the Norwegian screenshots. Just meant to illustrate how I'm not able to create a new JIRA Service Desk servicedesk (intended). Hope someone can assist!