I have a self hosted jira. http://jira.sparkygizmo.com:9090/
It was working before and I created few users also. Now the site is not loading. Couldnt find the issue. The port details are
http port : 9090control port: 5222
Requesting your support to fix the issue
1. "not loading" tells us nothing. What is the error message or behaviour in the browser?
2. What do the logs say is wrong?
Apache version?
JAVA version?
Its IP restricting. Everytime I need to add client ip to firewall. The problem is only with jira. I created an html page in the same server and its working every where. But jira is not working
http://jira.sparkygizmo.com/test.html is working
http://jira.sparkygizmo.com:9090 is not working
"is not working" tells us nothing.
From the rest of your posting though, it sounds like you are firewalling port 9090. You'll need to amend your firewall if that is the case. JIRA doesn't do any networking filters.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.