Hi ,
I have successfully installed Zephyr for Jira (v. 3.2.2.32202654) to my Jira instance (v. 7.2.3) . although I am able to add test case as an issue type but Test tab is not visible to the navigation bar of Jira instance.
Note: I have logged in as a admin user.
Thanks&Regards,
Sopan
@Sopan Sagorkar
you need to add your user to Zephyr QA group to enable test tab visibility over JIRA navigation bar.
For this go to Project setting–> User and roles --> add user to a role . and add user to Zephyr QA group.
If this doesn't work then you will have to create a separate directory and then add users to it.
Shiva
Hi Sopan,
If you are able to add Testcase as an issuetype then the add-on is installed successfully. Do you have any specific project configurations/permissions for your instance? share a screenshot of Zephyr for JIRA add-on from Manage Add-on page.
Regards,
Zephyr Support
Thanks for quick response Swapna
Please have a look on attached screenshot
Zephyr.jpg
Thanks Sopan, Can you submit a case with us through our support portal https://support.getzephyr.com/hc/en-us/ so that we can investigate further.
Hi,
I installed Jira, but Test tab is not visible to the navigation bar of Jira instance.
Need help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.