I have the add-on Subcomponents for Jira installed along with Compenent Picker and when I go to create an issue to attach it to a subcomponent it does not give me the option. I can see in the issue there is a section for components but it cannot be edited. The Component picker does not appear or I am not sure if this is the wrong add-on to use with the Subcomponents for Jira or is if there is a specific add-on to get this working. I am an administrator in Jira I have full access but I am still unable to configure subcomponents to work.
I have read the set up guides:
https://brokenbuild.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ADDONS/pages/1540140/Manage+subcomponents
But I am not seeing the same options when creating an issue.
@[deleted], given no one has yet responded you may wish to reach out to the developer of the app.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.