Hi there! I'm trying to delete a board. I know that in the old UI you could do it as described here but in the new UI I can't find where to go to delete a board. Can you please help?
Thank you,
Tod KiryazovHead of Product, Insurify
Maybe there is an easier way but you can search for "boards" using the search icon and click on the "View all boards" option.
you should be able to go to Boards>view all board and click the ellipses.
Thanks, Jack! I don't see the boards in the menu. Should I enable it somehow?
That worked! Thank you 🙏
Thanks! Didn't find any other way to do this!
yep that appears to be the only way. sort of a pain but i guess i will get used to it. I'm going to accept this as the answer so it helps others.
I find no menu item anywhere, but I used secure/ManageRapidViews.jspa added to my company URL and it took me to the interface, so it is in there... just no obvious way to get there. Make a bookmark I guess?
you click the search magnifying glass and look down and find boards and "view all boards" is there. just as was indicated in the accepted answer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.