I have one project that for some reason the epics do not appear when I select Resolution = "Unresolved". I've added the resolution column to the issue navigator and can confirm that nothing appears in that column. Any ideas why JIRA thinks they have been resolved?
Hi,
JIRA doesn't think they have been resolved, JIRA thinks that empty Resolution field is obviously not equal to "Unresolved".
I thought issues were unresolved until they had their resolution field set to something? There's nothing in the resolution field so I have no idea what JIRA thinks their resolution status is or how I can make it unresolved...
I just checked and the issues don't appear with any of the resolution options on the filter. The only way to make them appear is to remove resolution entirely from the filter.
I suppose you have not standard situation. Every issue should have not empty resolution value. You can update this issues directly in your database using SQL to set them a resolution value.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.