I am using JIRA v7.1.7 server edition. According to JIRA documentation:
"When viewing a list of attachments, you can add a new version of an existing attachment by uploading an attachment with the same file name, as displayed on the attachment view. Existing files will be kept with the name 'Version x', where the value of 'x' increments with each upload of an attachment with the same file name.
To see all versions of an attachment: Choose the arrow next to an attachment name."
Unfortunately I can not see all the versions of a file (I can't find the arrow) which I have uploaded 4 times all with the same file name. Instead four separate instances of the same file name are displayed.
Are attachment versions an available feature in JIRA v7.1.7 server edition. If so, why am I not seeing them? If not, how best can I keep track of attachment versions?
Thanks.