Hello,
Emails from my Confluence Cloud site have an "ike" link rather than a "Like" link. How do I fix that?
Hi Tony,
I'm trying this out with my Confluence Cloud site, but I'm not able to replicate the behavior:
Can you let us know which email client you're using where you run into the problem? Are you on UK or US English? I'd like to test with both options.
Thank you!
Kind Regards,Shannon
Outlook 2016 English on Windows 10 Pro.
Tony,
Thank you! For clarification, are you using American or UK English? I tested using UK English.
Additionally, are you able to replicate the problem in another email client besides Outlook? I believe that Outlook might be the cause of the missing letter.
Shannon,
It's US English. The problem doesn't exist in Outlook Online.
Thank you for all your help. I've discovered it is related to the following bug:
I'm linking back to this question on the bug, but please also provide a vote since it helps us keep track of the number of users who are running into the issue, which helps us prioritize.
You can also watch the case in order to be updated when there is any progress made.
Take care and Kind Regards,Shannon
Yes, that's it. Wow, a created date of 20/Dec/2013?!?!?! I guess it's just not important enough. :-(
It's likely that this issue is so long-standing due to the fact that it is a cosmectic issue and there is currently a workaround. This would account for the problem being lower on the priority of our development team.
You can help by voting on the issue as I mentioned as well as commenting, as I see you have done.
Thank you again for your support!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.