I have been setting up a project on JIRA and I ran into an issue while setting up.
One of the things I needed to do was integrate the workflow of the team. (Which I managed to do without an issue)
After doing that, I tried to create a new Column for our board but couldn't find the workflow element I was looking for, which I realized was because I hadn't added my workflow to the project. In doing so, I forgot the unassigned column.
I then changed my workflow, tried to create a Sprint and then... Nothing. I go back to my backlog, no issues. Sprints, no sprints visible.
Here are some pictures of how the boards are looking right now.


Looking at the page code, I can see an error 500 being thrown out by GreenHopper on the Sprint page, the Backlog and the Column page of the project.
