Hi All,
I have a Create Issue post-function on a status transition which is not 'firing' at all i.e. no issue is being created. My inclination is that it may be because of required fields however I cannot reconcile that.
The Create issue post-function looks like this (I am copying the three required fields from current issue - I would assume this is enough):

and the error log from JMWE looks like;
[2017-08-09T07:25:53.124Z] ERROR: mwec/4 on f047c87a-d11d-4310-8ffa-e15f43bf4705: Incorrect request: {"description":"Description is required.","customfield_10901":"Brand Manager is required.","customfield_10902":"RtO is required."} (userName=max, clientUrl=https://xx.atlassian.net, postFunction=CreateIssueFunction, userKey=max, msgType=workflow-error, requestId=22d43f01-c06f-4113-8a97-b3581343009c, during=post-function-execution, issueKey=TEST-35, clientKey=jira:26063acd-2d28-4cc0-8cf0-2d83a5dd9f10)
transition: {
"workflowId": 32792,
"transitionId": 361,
"from_status": "Improve",
"to_status": "Brief Approved",
"transitionName": "Brief Approved",
"workflowName": "TEST: Innovation"
}
--
request: {
"body": "{\"fields\":{\"project\":{\"key\":\"TEST\"},\"issuetype\":{\"id\":\"3\"},\"summary\":\"fluff - Product\"}}",
"href": "https://xx.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/issue",
"method": "POST"
}
--
error: {
"codeString": "400",
"fields": "{\"authentication\":7,\"triggering\":3,\"queue\":3,\"execution\":1154}",
"message": "Unexpected response: 400",
"code": 400,
"name": "Error"
}
--
configuration: {
"conditionalExecution": false,
"fields": {
"summary": {
"action": "set",
"value": "{{issue.fields.summary}} - Product"
}
},
"project": "$sameAsCurrentIssue$",
"navigateToNewIssue": false,
"selectedLinkType": "inward:10001",
"issuetype": "3",
"runAsType": "currentUser"
}
If anyone has any idea what is causing this lack of creation it would be most helpful and much appreciated