I would like to export to a n excel spreadsheet all project titles with assignee with start and end date and any notes.
Do you mean all JIRA issues within all the projects with their assignees and start/end dates?
There's no notion of start/end date within projects.
Also, what do you mean by notes? Would this be a project description or comments on the issues?
An example of what this report should look like would be helpful.
Cheers,
Thank you. Yes I mean issues within the project for the assignees. Start and End dates progress. Comments on the issues. Trying to capture all the headings associated with an issue i.e. type, status, start date, end date, assignee etc. exported to an excel spreadsheet.
Thank you. I did mean issues within the project. I was hoping to get a report that lists headings i.e. title, status, assignee, start date, end date etc. Then export to excel. Jim
Example of report:
Hi Jim
You're wanting all issues across all 5 projects. I'll make some assumptions:
This query status not in (Closed, Done) and type in standardIssueTypes() will give you what you want. You will then need to set up the columns that you want or export all columns and filter the Excel file. You won't be able to get Jira Comments this way.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.