We have files (especially PDF) attached to pages and in the preview we can only:
Is there a simple way to print files from the preview?
Patrick, I regret to report that there isn't a way to print attachments from the preview. We have a request open to add the functionality: Print function on the attachment preview screen. Please vote on it and comment to emphasize your use case to the dev team.
Hi Ann. Any update on this feature? One year later and still no Print option from what I can see.
Could you link up the request again, @AnnWorley? I could not find this and would like to vote for this. Printing is still quite an important thing in some teams here and this currently means numerous duplicates on local or network drives just for printing files currently.
Hi Atlassian, we would like to print from preview too . Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.