Hi,Good day!I wanted to know on how to disable the create button at the top (see attached) even if a user has access in editing a page. Or how to restrict a user adding a page but he/she can edit a page?
Dear Gabrielle,
I have not done so myself, but I believe you can achieve this by using CSS with Confluence, grabbing the Div ID of the button and making it a display;none. However.. you will need to play around a little bit with that because I am not sure if that Div ID is being used elsewhere.
Documentation for CSS with Confluence
A second option, which I have seen in action is the following;
Refined Theme, a popular add-on for Confluence enables you to alter specific elements, including the create button on the dashboard. This person has the same use case as yours and succeeded with this add-on.
Link to Use Case
Link to Refined Theme
I hope this answer can be of use,
Friendly Regards,
Jeremy Mooiman
There is also this free plugin:
HideElements for Confluence
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.