I have a workflow that many projects user. I like to re-use workflows. I brought on a new project and the only minor change that this project needs is for the resolution values to be different. Currently I control what resolutions a project will see through the resolve transition property jira.field.resolution.include
This particular workflow lists 4 resolutions. The new project I am creating only needs 3 of those 4 resolutions.
I was wondering if there was some means of doing a post function that would either strip out that 4th resolution type or if it could list the resolution types for that one project.
I have done something before on a shared workflow in the create transition with ScriptRunner workflow function - Custom script post-function that checked what project it was. if it was a specific project there was a list of users that needed to be added as watcher at creation.
Is there some means of doing this for the resolution field in the resolve transition? I realize it is two different things.
Thanks for any advice you have.