I wanted to change the workflow associated with a project. I followed the instructions found at Managing workflows for projects. The steps are as follows:
- Choose Settings > Projects. The Project Summary page is displayed.
- Click Workflows on the left of the Project Summary page (you can also click the More link in the Workflows section in the middle of the screen). This is the current workflow scheme used by the project.
Click the Switch Scheme link to display the Associate Workflow Scheme to Project page.
Select the relevant workflow scheme from the Scheme list and click the Associate button to begin the migration process.
Each issue has to be in a valid status. The valid statuses for an issue are defined by its workflow. This means that when changing a workflow, you may need to tell JIRA the status for specific issues after the change.
- A screen displays that indicates the progress of migrating all the project's issues to the updated scheme's workflows. Acknowledge to finish the process.
When I get to step 3 there is no link. Instead the window on the right of the page where my workflow should be is missing and there are no buttons or links.
What is even more curious is that if I click the Summary link on the left of the Project Settings page and then click on the Workflow link for the project in the window on the right labeled Workflows it will take me to the "Workflows" section on the left of the Project settings page and the Workflow is displayed at that point. However, there is still no link for Switch Scheme.
I have a screen shot if it would be helpful to resolve this issue.