Hello,
I have a board with a JQL filter that includes the following condition:
... AND (resolved = EMPTY OR resolved >= -7d) ...
The goal is to hide any resolved item after 7 days of its resolution, while still showing any unresolved issues.
This filter was working fine for the last 6 months, and all of a sudden today it is no longer showing unresolved items. I tried removing the "resolved >= -7d" and I can get the unresolved issues. Also, if I remove the "resolved = EMPTY" part, I still get the recently resolved issues. However, when both parts are in there, it's like the condition for unresolved issues is ignored.
Has anything changed in the way filters are processed? this is an OR clause, so it should return records matching any of the conditions.
Again, this was working perfectly until today. Nothing has changed on our side, I just got to the office to an empty board today.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Juan Santander