When I click on the agile board I have an exception of style:
An error occurredHide…(4)
Please try refreshing the page, or contact your administrator / Atlassian Support if the problem continues.
Even if I setup jira in the safe mode the exception is still present and it impacts only my profile. For others users it works fine.
Hi Basile,
Since this is only affecting you, I would do the following:
Since it's only happening to you I am a bit hesitant to think it could be the proxy, however, from past experience it could be. If you are using a proxy, follow the steps in How to bypass a Proxy and SSL to test network connectivity to bypass the proxy and test.
* Be sure to use a port that you are not currently using.
Try those things and let me know the results.
Cheers,
Branden
Our tester has been testing the latest JIRA Software 7.4.1 and 7.4.2 as part of our upgrade from 6.4.x and has encountered the same error.
I do have a similar problem after upgrading jira.
7.6.0 and 7.6.1 show this behaviour, all agile boards crash:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/63.0.3239.84 Safari/537.36
Hi Christian,
The No jira/editor/customizer has a knowledge base article titled Exception: Error: undefined missing jira/editor/registry when accessing when any agile board:
The caused of it due to the Documents third-party plugin is not compatible with the JIRA version you are running.
Update the plugin to the latest compatible version.
Hi Atlassian Team,
this issue is also affecting us JIRA Software & JSD 8.5.3 (Dashboard view) ; we are currently evaluating a move from our single server to a data center environment with CDN connected. The moment we switch on the CDN this issue is popping up , can be observed in the Chrome Console. So I assume there is a Bug in your Jira Core Code , somehow for this module not following : https://developer.atlassian.com/server/framework/atlassian-sdk/stateless-web-resource-transforms-and-conditions/
We already tryed to run in safe mode, disabling all addons etc. ... no success; when we switch on the CDN the content of Dashboards is not loaded
Uncaught ReferenceError: Calendar is not definedat jira.webresources:calendar-en.js:15;/* module-key = 'jira.webresources:calendar-localisation-moment', location = '/includes/lib/calendar/Calendar-localisation-moment.js' */define("jira/calendar/localisation-moment",["require"],function(a){"use strict";var e=a("jira/moment"),o=a("jira/libs/calendar"),t=e.localeData("jira");null!==t&&"object"==typeof t&&"function"==typeof o&&(o._DN=t._weekdays.concat(t._weekdays[0]),o._SDN=t._weekdaysShort.concat(t._weekdaysShort[0]),o._MN=[].concat(t._months),o._SMN=[].concat(t._monthsShort))}),require("jira/calendar/localisation-moment");;
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.