Hi,
I just installed Service Desk for evaluation on top of my JIRA Software.
I created a basic service desk project but there are no queues, SLAs, Request types available. Instead, whenever I go to any of the admin pages (SLA, Request Type, Portal Setting) it gives me the following error.
Snap! You can't view this page.
You need to be a Service Desk Agent to access this page. Contact your administrator if you need access.
How do I become an agent? I have given access to service desk group and I am added in it as well. In the project's user role, I have added myself as admin and user aswell. Still the same error.
On the other hand, when I installed the service desk's standalone version on my local system, it worked fine and had all the settings and pages working fine.
Kindly could anyone explain this to me?