Hello, I see there are tons of other questions regarding automatic assigning, but none–so far–have come up with the answer I am looking for:
Here's what I'm trying to do:
- A bug report is written up by a tester, let's call him 'Al' and he assigns it to the project lead
- The project lead assigns this bug to a programmer to fix, let's call the programmer 'Bill'
- Bill fixes the bug and it is automatically assigned back to Al (using the post function "assign issue to reporter")
- Al discovers this is still a bug and wants to reopen the issue, sending it directly back to Bill–without having to select Bill's name from a list of users
How would I go about this? I see I have the options to assign to the developer, current user, or reporter. I would like to refrain from using the "update issue field > assignee" function so that i don't have to type in the programmer's name again since there could be multiple programmers working on different bugs.
Thanks