I have been fighting with setting up confluence admins all morning on a cloud instance and I still can't get it working. Here's what I have done so far:
- created a group called "conflluence-admins"
- gave the group admin rights in Application access configuration
- gave the group Confluence Admin rights in Global Permissions
- gave the group Space Admin rights in Default Space Permissions
After all of that, the users in that group still don't have space admin rights in existing spaces (i.e., the group doesn't even show up in the list when I go into an existing space and look at its permissions).
Can anyone tell me what step I missed? How do I get Confluence to recognize the permissions I have granted to this group? I need to have a group that can delete spaces so I am not the only person capable of doing that.
Thanks!