I initiated a bulk change in my Jira cloud instance to transition 185 issues to a new project. After 12 hours, the issues still have not transitioned. Each time I try to initiate a new bulk change, I am taken to the Pending Bulk Operation screen and it shows my old pending operation that was inistiated over 12 hours ago. It shows 185 issues being changed, even if my subsequent change is far less, and shows the time I initiated the original change 12 hours prior. How can I tell if the bulk change from 12 hours agao is still running? None of the issues have changed. The Audit Log does not show the bulk change and shows no updates I originally initiated the bulk change, although many users, including myself have made updates to Jira issues.
Is the change still pending and if so, how can I tell? Can I stop it?
Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.