I've had to make some security related changes to our Jira server relating to the entry in the server.xml for the Connector on port 8443.
In particular I have sslEnabledProtocols="TLSv1.2", and a host of restricted ciphers.
This seems to have broken the Issue Collectors.
I created the basic example Issue Collector and inserted the script into a simple html file. When I view the html file, it correctly shows the Provide Feedback button. However, clicking the button simply puts up the spinning wait symbol and it spins and spins.
Watchng the access_log shows the request comming in and returning a 200.
10.75.112.36 731x7483x1 mhusby [26/Jul/2017:12:11:20 -0400] "GET /jira/rest/collectors/1.0/template/form/81571e01?os_authType=none HTTP/1.1" 200 4210 111 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_12_6) AppleWebKit/603.3.8 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/10.1.2 Safari/603.3.8" "1c6vw36"
but nothing gets rendered.
Inspecting the HTML shows two errors that says
Refused to display 'https://.../rest/collectors/1.0/template/form/81571e01?os_authType=none" in a frame because it set X-Frame-Options to 'SAMEORIGIN'
Unable to post message to 'https://...:8443" Recipient has origin null.
Additional information:
Have discovered that if I put my test html on the JIRA server, the form does display. So the problem remains, what setting needs to be changed to allow the form to be displayed on pages from our other web servers.