We have multiple domains in our business, One that we have used for LDAP for some years is planned to be decomissioned.
Users will all be given new ids in a new domain.
We want to replace user names in the database with names in the new domain.
I've created several SQL scripts to do this but have issues accessing the data.
e.g. one issue I'm getting is updating reporter with script below
UPDATE dbo.jiraissue
SET dbo.jiraissue.REPORTER=isnull((SELECT distinct ISNULL(sanuk_user_name, ants_user_name)
FROM dbo.std_ants_sanuk_users
WHERE dbo.jiraissue.REPORTER=dbo.std_ants_sanuk_users.ants_user_name),dbo.jiraissue.REPORTER)
Where std_ants_sanuk_users is a lookup view of old user names to new user names. Both domains are configured and can be used to login.
The issue table is updated. I've reindexed and restarted.
But when I search for issues where reporter = new name there are no results.
If I scroll through the issues manually the new names are visible with correct ids.
more info:
This JQL works
issueFunction in expression ("", "reporter == 'E1153126'")
This JQL doesn't
reporter = E1153126
(and any other tips appreciated!)