I have a notification scheme set for the below events to a project named CCUBE FPS
- Issue Updated
- Issue Assigned
- Issue Resolved
- Issue Commented
- Issue Comment Edited
All other projects use Default Notificaiton Scheme which has notifications set for the below events
- Issue Created
- Issue Updated
- Issue Assigned
- Issue Resolved
- Issue Closed
- Issue Comment
- Issue Comment Edited
- Issue Comment Deleted
- Issue Reopened
- Issue Deleted
- Issue Moved
- Work Logged on Issue
- Work Started on Issue
- Work Stopped on Issue
- Issue Worklog Updated
- Issue Worklog Deleted
- Generic Event
Notifications are not working since Monday
Have checked with our network administrator whether there is any issue in the Spam folder of the Email Exchange Server. However, upon confirmation that the Mail system is all working fine, I have looked into the Notificaiton Helper to understand if there were any issues with respect to the notications triggered for events. There, for all the users I have checked for with multiple JIRAs and the events I get a message as below where it shows there are no issues with the notification trigger.
This issue happens for all users across the India team whereas our counterparts from other country do not face this issue.
Screenshot of the Notification helper:
