I've been using a Kanban board for a project for about a year. Just today, it has gone from Kanban to Scrum. Why did that happen? How can I prevent this in the future?
Check the id of the board. You may well have two boards with the same name
Boards don't just change from one type to another. It's not just that there's nothing in the GUI for it, there's no code either!
So yes, I suspect the same names, or someone has created a new board based on your project and your quick-link to it in the project sidebar has been updated. (Your board has not changed, just the link from the project now points to a different board)
Thanks ... where is the config to change it back?
Barb,
I suggest you first see if you have two boards one kanban and one scrum. Look under Boards > View all boards
If you do not see the scrum board simply recreate it. Then if you don't want the kanban delete it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.