Hello,
I've read several questions and docs about this issue and I'm still confused about if what I want to do is possible or not with Jira.
I have a system with a support@mysystem.com address. My system's users send emails to this address when they have a problem or find a bug, and they are created as an issue in Jira correctly.
My doubts:
- could it be possible that the email wasn't deleted from the email server after the issue was created?
- could the emails be filtered in some way (looking at some keywords in the subject for example) so that a specific email is not created as an issue in Jira? This is because sometimes there are emails sent to support@mysystem.com that are not user's issues (they could be differenced because the subject includes SUPPORT key or not depending on if they were sent from the support form or not).
- could Jira send a response to the user that send the email to support@mysystem.com with some information like TicketID? I think this is possible but I'm not sure how to do it.
- If this is possible, Jira has to create an account for that user or this is not mandatory?
Thank you very much!