After reboot all logins fail.
Any idea ?
What does the log say is wrong?
(If it is refused logins, the best guess is that the user directory is failing for some reason, but that really is a guess, as your question has so little information in it)
I find this information in log: 2017-07-17 16:05:54,592 ThreadPoolAsyncTaskExecutor::Thread 21 WARN [o.hibernate.dialect.H2Dialect] HHH000431: Unable to determine H2 database version, certain features may not workproblem with database ?
That's not healthy, but I don't think it's fatal, and I don't think it's anything to do with your users logging in.
What do the logs say at the time someone tries to log in? Refusal to let a user in is recorded, with a reason.
When I try to log in, the log says nothing.the response of login is :{"allowCookies":true,"externalUserManagement":false,"isPublicMode":false,"isElevatedSecurityCheckShown":false,"loginSucceeded":false,"captchaFailure":false,"loginError":false,"communicationError":false,"contactAdminLink":"please contact your JIRA administrators","loginFailedByPermissions":false}
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.