Hi,
I'm having a bit of a nightmare with our current jira instance, let me give you a little background.
- Each of our Depts (IT, Marketing, Dev, Product) have their own Projects with epics and sprints.
- On top of that, each week we have a management scrum where the lead for each dept gets together and we discuss priorities for the business as a whole.
We currently use a different project for this, called Business Priorities for this, separate to each departmental project and each task created in here is duplicated and linked to the relating task in each departmental project for their sprints.
As you can imagine this is becoming very messy, In the ideal world I would create epics in the Business Priorities project and have the tasks for these epics in each project but I'l having trouble tracking the epics on a board and showing their progress, I would also like to estimate and track time spent so we can better prioritise these.
How would you guys achieve this in the most efficient way?
Thanks!