Your Cloud site has expired due to inactivity or payment issues. If you need to update payment details you can do so online at my.atlassian.com, or continue raising a support request if you need assistance with this.
We don't use the cloud. We have three products (JIRA, SERVICE DESK AND CONFLUENCE) hosted on a GCI. Confluence performance is unusable. I wanted to try the cloud version for a couple of weeks to make sure doing the right thing, BUT firstly I get a message to enable ON DEMAND.
Searched help, nothing. Then I got the message above saying that cloud services with our domain (company.atlassian.net) has expired. I've looked through all of my licenses (real and trial) and cannot see one where we used the cloud. This is both confusing and irritating.
How do I get a Confluence Cloud trial for a couple of weeks, is that so hard, aaaaarrrrggghhhh!!!!!!
Frustration level 9, apologies in advance......
AND AND AND I've been trying to email support ALL DAY, I get this (see attached file):
Something went wrong, please try submitting your request again.