I can change the text size by using something like:
<h5>Larger text</h>
Does anyone know how to do the same with the text color? I want to emphasize certain fields.
{color:#14892c} "INSERT TEXT HERE" {color}
That's not working for me.
Actually, I just figured it out.
<p style="color:#FF0000";>Testing text color</p>
in descriptions you need to use HTML instead of the wiki markup. See this... https://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_font.asp
Ah beat me by 24 seconds.
I've tried the HTML and doesn't seem to work for me. The HTML mark up becomes part of the field description. We are using JIRA Cloud, is this working for anyone on the Cloud version?
In jira Cloud you have to use wiki markup instead of HTML:{color:red} Your text! {color}
@Shawn Masters
This option worked for me.
{color:red} Your text! {color}
Neither of those are working for me on Jira Cloud... Is there another way that I couldn't find?
Forgot to mention that I'm trying to do this AFTER the ticket is created (It works when you are creating a new one)
Its called Jira Style Wiki formatting and its under Jira Style Wiki Formatting
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.