Hello,
Im trying to install a dutch language pack that i found on the web: https://translations.atlassian.com/dashboard/download?lang=nl_NL#/JIRA Service Desk Cloud/1000.949.0
I already tried to go to manage add-on --> Upload add-on.
See picture below!
We already try to insert URL but that failed, see picture below!
The language pack is a JAR. file, in JIRA there is not a browse button where i can search for the language pack on my pc.
Can somebody please help me!
Hi!
Did you try with this URL?
https://translations.atlassian.com/download/JIRA+Service+Desk+Cloud/1000.949.0/nl_BE/JIRA+Service+Desk+Cloud-1000.949.0-language-pack-nl_BE.jar
Hi Gaston,
Thank you for your reply.
I tried the URL in your answer, it doesnt work.
My bad, i think it's not possible (you can with the server version):
Sorry
I'm also looking for a Dutch translation for the (Customer) portal in JIRA Service Desk (Cloud). I saw that a community based translation at 95%+ so I'm hoping Atlassian will provide a QA check and add it as a supported language...
Hi Jurriaan,
It's not possible to install these dutch translations from translations.atlassian.com to the cloud version of JIRA Service Desk.
Therefore it should be a supported language from Atlassian, then it is possible. This is something our company really needs. So I am curious about the roadmap of Atlassian for this.
Is there any progress on this? We have the cloud version of Jira Service Desk, and we would like to have it translated in Dutch. Or is there any information on when this is available?
Philip,
Here you can follow the formal request for this feature:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CLOUD-7034
@Gaston Valente Thank you for the info!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.