Hi everybody,
context: JIRA 7.2.0 and ScriptRunner. Not allowed to install more plugin. 2 worflows, one for the parent and one workflow dedicated to subtasks.
I'm new to JIRA and my company ask me to create post script functions that could be able to automatically change the status of subtasks or parents on specific conditions.
More specifically:
While the parent ticket is on "Open" status, user can create as many qualification subtasks as he wants/needs.
When all qualification subtasks are created, user can use the "start qualification" transition. This will change the parent status from "OPEN" to "Qualification in progress" and the status of the first subtask of the list from "Waiting" to "To do".
My first question is: Which script would you use to do that?
Then, I must add a post script function on the transition "Close subtask" that set the subtask status from "In progress" to "Closed" which will automatically change the status of the next subtask from "Waiting" to "To do".
Have you any idea on how I could manage that?
Thanks in advance.
Regards,