I need to put a security level to a subtask, which is different from the parent, but indicates that the security is inherited ... There is no way I can modify this? Greetings. Angela
No, the sub-tasks are there as a part of the parent issue. So they need to take the same security level, as they're a tightly-coupled fragment of the issue.
I could see wanting a restricted sub-task. But a restricted parent would mean sub-tasks floating around with no parent for some users. Which would be odd. The workaround is to use a different issue.
Nic and Matt
Thank you very much for the answers! We solve it by creating another type of task, as you say.
regards, Angela
Note that subtasks do *NOT* necessarily inherit the security level of the parent IF created via code/REST.
Vote for the suggestion - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-65857
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.