Most of the mails from JIRA are getting stuck in email queue. They are going into the error queue. If I resend error queue and flush email queue. They are again going into the error queue.
Hi Neha,
There could be some permanent issue with those emails, check if they have attachments more then 10MB or have problem with their recipents.. would suggest to delete the error queue..
Hi Santosh,
Thanks for replying!
I used to delete error queue, But I am facing this problem after 2-3 days.
The problem is even coming after assigning an issue to an assignee. Mail is not going to the assignee. and its a very basic requirement.
When a mail goes to the error queue, there should be something in the atlassian-jira.log file that indicates the reason. Did you check the log yet?
I used to delete error queue daily. I didn't find any thing wrong in logs.
Also, one email, multiple queues are generating.
where is log present
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.