Will be happy to get suggestions ..
I search but didn`t find anything till now
Run a search for "issuetype = epic", save it, and use it in a "filter results" gadget, making sure you include the status column.
I'm guessing you probably need more than that, but you have not defined anything else, so I can't be sure.
I am searching to see epics aggregate effort in story points and hours , total and remain effort (same as I can see for user story)
thanks
have you looked at Epic Sum Up?
Yes . It give the data on epic issue only.
I am searching the ability to this data for list of epics in one place .
@Ofira Daniel any luck getting what you needed?
try to use the following query:
project = "project name" AND Sprint in (openSprints(), futureSprints()) AND "Epic Link " in (Epic name) ORDER BY Epic Link ASC
You can use EPIC Link or EPIC Name based on what field you use in your project. You can then use the Issue Statistics Gadget or a Two Dimensional Filter Statistics gadget to get the dashboard view.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.