I can create a custom field on create screen of story which will provide me all Epic Names So if I select one of the Epic names that story linked to epic
But how do I implement this?
Please suggest what option should I try Other than this.
Hi Amol,
Maybe I don't understand your question. There's a standard field called "Epic Link." It's a dropdown selection type of field that shows your Epics in the format: Epic name - (PROJECT-123).
The end user can select the correct epic by scrolling through the list or simply by typing the epic name or the epic's ID.
Can you just add that field to your Story screen(s). You shouldn't need a new custom field.
Hope this answers your question,
Rachel Wright
Hi Rachel,
Yes that is usual procedure & well known,
But What I need That Is it possible to Link Story to Epic by Just providing EPIC NAME , at the time of story creation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.