I want to create a Save button in JIRA Service desk forms. there is a Create and Cancel button but as a user I want to Save for some time and then click on Create
how can I configure this?
This is not a "configure" thing.
You will need to write code that can capture and store issue details somewhere, add some screens for users to find their "draft issues" and then re-fill a create-issue screen from the stored information when they use the option. I'd also recommend calling it "save draft", as many people would see "save" as the same as create.
Thank you Nic. Do i need to write the code in Script Runner for this also or do I need to use Rest API's?
I'm not sure you could do it in ScriptRunner, it sounds like it might need to be a full-on add-on, as you'll need to create a storage system for the drafts.
What do you mean by full-on add-on?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.