This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: JIRA Software Labs
Hello,
I do not have the "JIRA Software Labs" section under the "JIRA SOFTWARE" section. How can I enable it?
Screen Shot 2016-03-31 at 13.16.19.png
Same issue here. Any answers?
Same issue here. Need help.
I think the JIRA Labs is available only in JIRA Cloud. Not on the self hosted one.
That's a shame.
Is there any chance to install this feature in self hosted Jira?
Come on Atlassian! We pay A LOT for on-premise licenses and upgraded to JIRA Software only to find Kanban backlog missing. It is unacceptable
same issue here. I want to test out the backlog feature
Same issue.
We found this link at https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/55422299, a link https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracoreserver073/jira-core-labs-872282951.html, where is supposed to be the answer, but goes to nowhere (404 Not found)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.