I do work for several different companies. Many of these companies use cloud hosted JIRA.
I have to login to each company's JIRA account using a different user account, because these companies have nothing to do with each other. This is expected.
So far so good, right?
Not so good - because cloud JIRA won't let me stay logged into more than one account at a time.
So every time I try to look at a JIRA issue, if the previously viewed JIRA issue belonged to a different company, then the attempt fails with "wrong account".
Then I have to "try a different account" which means logging out and logging back in. This turns an already kind-of slow JIRA web experience into a truly glacial one.
Why can't I be logged into multiple cloud hosted JIRA accounts at once? Like the way Google allows you to be logged into multiple Google accounts at once (which I depend on for the analgous capability with these customers).