I have a scrum board for my team and a kanban board for the client. We have workflow to do --> in progress --> resolved --> done for scrum.
After done, the client has to verify the tasks and deploy it. We can not provide access to the client because he may take time in verifying the issues and that will affect our sprint duration. So we wanted to create another Kanban Board for them. so that all done tasks will appear them on that board.
So do I need to create workflow todo --> in progress --> resolved --> done --> Client UAT --> Deployed?
I can create kanban board with filters so that all tasks in done will move to Kanban.
So My question is - will it affect my burndown chart of Sprint because of transitions available after done status?
Or is there another way to implement above requirement?