I'm an editor on my company's Confluence account, so I don't have admin privileges. Is there a way, without obtaining admin privileges, to make it so that the height of images also changes responsively? For whatever reason, it's only the width that changes. The image editor only allows you to change the width and you can't change it to a percentage value. I've tried.
My code is set up as follows: The content is in a section and in two columns. The image is in a column with the width of 70%. I've had this same image problem even when the image is outside of a column. My page has a main content section and a right sidebar.
I have my images set to the "large" resize setting, not original.
I really want to edit the source code on my Confluence file, but I don't think I can without admin privileges. If that's the only way, I can see if I can ask to get them.
Ideal display:
Resized/shrunk display:
