Dear all,
Do you know is it possible to sum number of linked issues of some JIRA issue/issues?
I was looking for solution, but it was unsuccessfully.
Please help!
Thank you!
Hi Katrina,
JQL doesn't have a SUM function, however, you may want start by looking into an add on such as sumUp for JIRA.
Cheers,
Branden
Dear Branden,
Thank you, I will try with that add on.
You can definitely do this using a calculated field implemented with Better Excel Plugin or with ScriptRunner.
Dear Aron,
Can you help me with using ScriptRunner? I found a lot of documentation on internet, but I am the beginner with using this Gadget. It would be great if you could to recommend me some documentation from your side.
Thank you a lot.
Regards.
Why don't you contact Adaptavist, the vendor who develops Script Runner?
Yes, I deffinately should do this.
Thank you!!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.