Hello! I have been looking for a way to create custom reports in JIRA Service Desk to better help track ticket statuses. The built in reporting tools are less than intuative for me. Reporting examples would be:
a. Ticket Review – Problem Type: Provides tickets stats for each member of the IT Team identifies ticket counts for open, closed, average duration. Tickets are subgrouped based on Problem Type. Report can assist in identifying areas of expertise and team’s ability to process specific types of tickets.
b. Ticket Review – Days of Week: Breaks down open and closed tickets into the day of the week. Provides visibility into workloads and efforts impacting the team.
c. Sprint Review – Estimated vs Actuals: Report to track Sprint Team’s accuracy for scheduling vs completing work, and for tracking actual hours to estimates.
I do see that there are alot of plugins available, but I have had no luck dechipering which product would best suit our needs report wise. Does anyone have experience or use similar reporting in JIRA Service Desk? If so, what tools do you use?
Thank you all in advance for any help you can provide.